Monday, September 02, 2013

Goobye August and Hello September !


                   

I have always loved the month of September. And not only because it is my birthday ! When I was at school and learnt the months of the year, we always started with September. To me, it is the beginning of a new year. I am one of these persons who love going back to school. After two months away from everyone (because we have all been working the entire summer), I really enjoy seeing my friends, buying new clothes or change my hairstyle ! This month is always full of promises, like January is the month of good resolutions, September is a fresh start, full of new experiences, things I want to try or do.

                         
               

Moreover, as you probably read it in my presentation, I am crazy about tv shows. And by crazy I mean nuts ! I think I might watch about ten different programs, which is a lot ! So september is the period when the new seasons start, and I am always super excited to know what is going on and discover (more) new tv shows ! 
                                                              
Last week-end at my parent's
                       
I also love how the landscape changes in September. It is still sunny and bright, but a bit more chilly in the morning and at night. I have noticed that there is a different smell in the air, a sort of "go-back-to-school-perfume". There are also tones of fruits and veggies we can pick in the garden, like melon, courgettes, tomatoes, nuts, berries ... Last Saturday, I have decided to take my Granny for a walk outside and we spent the afternoon picking blackberries and enjoying the nice weather. This is something I like about autumn in France, it is still cool and nice. We still have beautiful days before winter ! 

     

4 comments:

  1. Décidément, toi et moi on se ressemble beaucoup quand meme :)
    J'adore aussi septembre et les semaines de rentrée, c'est toujours cool de se dire qu'on peut avoir un nouveau départ quelque part. Et j'aime le fait qu'il puisse faire encore beau ce mois ci :)
    Et comme toi, je regarde bien trop de séries lol. Mais ça tu le savais déjà ;)
    Bisous <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still connot believe it's September already! It's crazy. I hope you'll have a chance and stop by my blog. All about Beauty. Life. and DIY. If you ever have an OTD, LOTD, hair or nail tutorial, or a fun fashion DIY, I'd love for you to share it at "That's my Style" Link party every Friday. Don't have anything to share? Stop by anyway for beauty tutorial and fun DIY projects. Hope to see you there. :)

    Karla @ www.MySerendipitousLife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ben écoute je commence lundi!! Avec un premier semestre qui m'a pas l'air franchement intéressant. Mais on fait avec! Le deuxieme me tente déjà plus niveau prof et contenu des cours ^^ Au premier semestre on a pas mal de profs qu'on n'a jms eu, alors qu'au deuxieme semestre on les connait tous, dc c'est déjà mieux ^^
    Et toi, tu reprends quand?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love september too! it feels like a new start even more than the new year to me. i always feel like i should be going back to school, even though i've been done for years! (i'm excited for the tv shows too...i love pretty little liars!)

    ReplyDelete

.PageList { text-align:center !important; } .PageList li { display:inline !important; float:none !important; }