Friday, November 01, 2013

November Goals



I can't believe this is actually November the 1st! It seems like yesterday when I wrote my October list ... I have to say last month has been really busy: we had our Irish friends visiting for a week-end, then I had to study for my first exams, got sick, we celebrated our third anniversary and went to Spain last week ! Anyway, I felt more relaxed, I took time to meditate before going to sleep. It is a good way to focus on the good things that happened during the day and the bad ones I should stop doing. It is a special moment I have with myself. In a certain way, it is also a prayer, but I am still a bit confused about religion. I guess I should write a proper article about it ... 


 My October Goals
  • Write my 101 in 1001 list
  • Work out everyday for one week
  • Prepare a surprise dinner to Guillaume
  • Plan a special date for our 3rd Anniversary 
  • Find some fall decoration

Again, it was hard to reach my goals this month. I didn't see the end of the month coming ! I would have worked out more often if I have noticed ah ah. I really tried, but I got sick and lazy (I admit) and then forgot about it. My scale is still broken, so I don't know if I have lost weight or not. Concidering the holidays and how much I ate, I would say I gained some ! I could not find any fall decoration ANYWHERE ! This is insane how French people do not decorate their home ! (except for Christmas)  Shame, shame, shame ... I guess now I will have to wait until December to buy our Christmas decorations ... But well, it's a new month, time for new resolutions ;)




My November Goals
  • Host a Thankgiving dinner 
  • Try a new recipe every week
  • Go on a date with Guillaume
  • Find my internship
  • Save money for Christmas 
This month, I will also participate to Nicole's Joy Filled Home Challenge and share with you all about our sweet home !

No comments:

Post a Comment

.PageList { text-align:center !important; } .PageList li { display:inline !important; float:none !important; }