Friday, December 13, 2013

Life Lately #2

I can't believe I wrote my last blog about two weeks ago. I actually have no life at the moment ! I wish I could post more often, but I guess December is the busiest period of the year. Between the exams, Christmas shopping, decorating the house and preparing the holidays, that's a lot to handle !

I was also really anxious about getting an internship. Turns out I received three different offers last week and one of them is in Ireland. I love this country, and I started to feel the urge to go back there for months ... What is bothering me is that I will have to leave Guillaume for five months. Again ... I had sleepless nights, wondering about what would be the best for him and for me. I know he hates when we are away from each other and I don't want to hurt him. I always found it so hard to make decisions ... But I have finally decided that I should go. I had a negative answer two weeks ago and I was devastated. But obviously, something better was waiting for me. I think I could not dream of a better opportunity than this one. I have made my mind and in March, I will be flying to Dublin !



The last couple of days were basically about studying all day long. My exams are starting next week, so I am staying at my parents' for study week. My Dad bought our tree this morning and hopefully I will decorate it tomorrow with my Mum (if I am not late in my study schedule !). I hate having exams just before Christmas, because all I am thinking of is how happy I am to be reunited with my loved ones and that I need a rest after this long and tough semester ! I wish I could stay on the coach, watching Christmas movies near the fire place while driking hot chocolat ! Live is so unfair ! ah ah 






I really regret I can't take part in the 12 Days of Christmas series that Erin and Amber are organizing at the moment ! They are two of my favorite bloggers, so don't hesitate to visit their blogs and participate to this wonderful Christmas blogging ! I am paying a contribution by sharing a few pictures of the Christmas market we went to at the beginning of the months. I am sorry about the quality, but my camera doesn't seem to like the twilight ! Hope you will enjoy it anyway ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

.PageList { text-align:center !important; } .PageList li { display:inline !important; float:none !important; }