Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Life Lately #4

Favorite holiday candle

Heya !

In France, we used to say that no news is good news !

It is actually the final line for me, before finishing my masters. We are nearly at the end of November, which means that the exams and all the other deadlines are just around the corner ! Saying that I am cool and relaxed would be a complete lie ! I am actually feeling more and more anxious everyday. I know this pressure will only be there for a little while, so I am trying to do my best to get through it.t

I feel really sorry for not being on he blog as often as I would like to. I actually had tones of ideas ! Fall season inspires me a lot, especially between Halloween and Christmas. But unfortunately, I am (as usual) running out of time ... I have been quite sick in the past three weeks, so I am putting my health and my studies first. I keep hoping that some day, I will be able to fully focus on my writing and on the blog !

Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow American readers ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

.PageList { text-align:center !important; } .PageList li { display:inline !important; float:none !important; }