Thursday, August 29, 2013

I switch blog as I change clothes

In the past few days, I have been reading many blogs in English, from America and Great-Britain and I felt like opening and writing my own blog, but this time, in English.

Little me in October 1994 ... First trip to Ireland !

I am a French girl, with a degree in English Literature and Civilisation who had always had a passion for travelling and for the Anglosaxon culture. As far as I can remember, I have always been around English speaking people, from my childhood until now, and this language and this culture have been cradling me for ever. Also, I am crazy about Ireland, which I have visited at least ten times ! My relatives live there, I have been au pairing twice, spent four months as an Erasmus student, met incredible people and amazing friends. Sometimes I even feel like I was born in the wrong country !

Prom Night in Ireland ... A dream coming true !
March 2013 
I live in the West of France and my life is quite ... typical ! I am still studying and I will start a Master in tourism hospitality management in a few days ... I am about to move in with my boyfriend for (nearly) three years, Guillaume, which is a big step forward for the both of us ! My family and my friends are essential to my happiness and I try to be there for them as much as I can, no matter the distance or the ordeals ...

I have decided to write this blog in English as I have discovered many inspiring blogs ... They represent everything I love about the Anglosaxon culture: the American Dream, love, family, feminity, values ... I love the fact that these women are devoted to their husband or boyfriend, their family, their friends. That they share their tips about the everyday life as a married woman, or simply a grown-up woman. They inspire me, because I feel that I am in a period of transition, slowy moving from a dreamy teenage girl to a responsible woman. I feel lost in my dreams, my ambitions, my future and I aspire to be a better person. In every way. I want to be a better daughter, a better friend, a better girlfriend. I dislike the way we see life and things in France, especially nowadays with the recession. I want to be positive and blooming. I want to enjoy life and see its good sides. I want to have faith in the future and in the world ...


Guillaume and I, Disneyland Paris
 November 2012

PS: Sorry about the mistakes, I am still learning !
 Do not hesitate to leave a comment, I will be more than happy to answer you :)


1 comment:

  1. Ha voilà j'ai ma réponse, oui tu fais bien un master de tourisme, c'est ce qu'il me semblait xD
    Bon allez j'arrete de t'embeter avec mes commentaires!
    Bisous ma belle <3

    ReplyDelete

.PageList { text-align:center !important; } .PageList li { display:inline !important; float:none !important; }